When a multibillion-dollar wire and cable manufacturer needed new IT leadership to drive ERP transformation and organizational growth, they turned to Randstad Technologies. Additional challenges included the crippling impact of ad hoc and centrally managed legacy systems on business and IT strategy and governance.
With a new CIO on board — and eager to drive organizational transformation — the client needed to see results fast. Key components of our solution included:
- a maturity assessment spanning IT-business alignment, operations and governance
- a future-state perspective across IT functions, processes and organizational structures
- strategic recommendations for improving IT-business governance models and processes
In addition to enabling the client to clearly understand how IT challenges were hampering operational effectiveness, highlights of the engagement included:
- creating a target-state IT operating model to facilitate business alignment and delivery
- introducing a roadmap for changes to support organizational growth and scalability
To learn more about what Randstad Technologies can do for your business, get in touch with us today. We're always here to help.