When a major teaching hospital with a nationwide network of outpatient healthcare centers needed to undertake a complex tech implementation, they turned to Randstad Technologies for our rare combination of functional and technical expertise. Specifically, the client needed:
- support for all aspects of pre-implementation planning and strategy
- multiple new hires for niche roles — who needed to be in place before the project could even ramp up
- a partner capable of successfully implementing Epic Foundation System while replacing disparate legacy systems, including Allscripts Sunrise and GE IDX, on a tight timeline
Working consultatively with the client to align on priorities and goals, the experts at Randstad Technologies oversaw all phases of the complex tech implementation. Our four-part solution included:
- supporting Cloverleaf integrations among different applications within the hospital
- providing credentialed Epic principal trainers — the highest level of trainers for Epic — to build the client's initial curriculum, conduct classroom trainings, promote end-user adoption and drive key educational initiatives across departments in advance of go-live
- delivering dedicated support across a host of health information technology (HIT), electronic medical records (EMR), project management and healthcare data initiatives
- leading the transition and initial phases of the client's Health Level-7 (HL7) integration while backfilling for vacancies related to the Epic Foundation System
Randstad's rapid delivery approach, which allowed the client's team to ramp up quickly in advance of the eventual go-live, proved to be a key factor in the success of the overall project.
Highlights of the two-year engagement included:
- ensuring a successful implementation by deploying a region-specific Epic delivery team, which enabled the client to scale within an agile framework
- sourcing qualified candidates for several highly technical roles within seven days of receiving the client's requisition
- connecting the client to an exclusive pool of more than 100,000 candidates with expertise specifically in Epic and HIT through our partnership with Monster
- serving as the client's preferred Tier 1 vendor for Epic staff augmentation during the two-year installation
Ready to see how Randstad Technologies can fuel your organization’s transformation — unlocking growth opportunities while preparing you to take on tomorrow's business challenges today? Get in touch with one of our talent experts in your market.